EURES, the European Job Mobility Portal, provides a dedicated employers section. By registering, your company can access a wide pool of candidates.
- register as an employer to search for CVs matching your requirements
- find candidates
- advertise a job
- view, save and organise candidates to make recruitment easier
- get help and advice from a EURES adviser
Drop’pin provides employers with CVs of young skilled Europeans
- browse online the CVs of potential candidate
- directly post youth opportunities on the portal
Your first EURES Job is a programme for employers willing to hire workers, trainees or apprentices aged 18 to 35 from other EU countries, Iceland and Norway.
By registering on the EUJOB4EU platform, you can:
- be put in touch directly with candidates you want to meet
- find the workforce you need for hard-to-fill vacancies
- get financial support for hiring employees
- get free tailor-made services through the hiring process
- receive expert consultant services for accurate screening process
- receive follow-up services from a personal adviser during the entire process
ErasmusIntern.org is a web platform where companies and organisations can offer internship vacancies to individuals seeking international opportunities.
A company can:
- post their vacancies for free
- access a member base of internationally-minded, young, skilled professionals
- see all the applications to their vacancies and decide which candidates they want to recruit
Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs is a programme that provides established SMEs with the opportunity to host a new or potential entrepreneur from another EU country for on-the-job training.
As a hosting entrepreneur, you:
- act as a coach or mentor
- make use of a fresh entrepreneurial attitude
- obtain knowledge about another market and culture
- gain international cooperation opportunities
- get new ideas and fresh perspectives
- receive financial support for the stay of the entrepreneur from the EU
European Job Days are Europe-wide recruitment fairs matching job seekers with employers in other European countries.
By registering for a European Job Day, you can:
- get free and direct access to a huge pool of European job seekers
- attend a job day through online chat tools and livestreaming
- become an exhibitor at one of the European Job Days events
Tourism Business Portal provides practical, up-to-date information on digital technologies and innovative business practices, which can be easily applied when setting up, managing, promoting and expanding a tourism business.