Tourism, a world of opportunities
The Tourism Sector facing the challenge of Training and Employment in the 21st Century
Are you an entrepreneur in the tourism sector who wants to reinforce the positive aspects of tourism careers? Do you want to attract the right talent?
Are you a job seeker who has a poor image of tourism careers and job prospects? Do you want to better understand the positive aspects of a career in tourism and exciting career paths for your skills?
The Tourism Sector facing the challenge of Training and Employment in the 21st Century is for you!
Join us on 26 September in Santander, Spain!
Venue of the event
This one-day event includes plenary sessions and workshops, so you’ll have plenty of time to participate and contribute. Join the discussions and debates, share your experiences and discover some of the challenges the tourism sector faces in the 21st century.
The following topics will be addressed in the different presentations and workshops:
- Tourism trends in the 21st century. Smart and Intelligent Tourism Destinations
- Systems for the encounter between the Offer and Demand for Employment in the Tourism Sector
- The Image of Careers in the Tourism Sector
- New Competences and Opportunities in the Tourism Sector
- Javier Farto López: President of Documenta
- Edurne Vidal: Responsible of the project “Smart Travel Destinations” SEGITTUR, Ministry of Industry, Commerce and Tourism of Spanish Government
- Juan Saiz: Subdirector of the School University of Tourism Altamira
- Phillip Babalis: Senior Project Manager of the project: “Blueprint for sectoral cooperation on skills in tourism: Enhancing the image of careers in the tourism sector”
You can debate the topics discussed during the plenary sessions and workshops. Join us and make your voice heard!
Want to know more? Have a look at the complete agenda here.